Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

My first post on baking will be next......... :)

I started baking around 10 months back. I was very keen to do so. I asked my husband to buy an OTG for me around last Diwali. And what! on the very day when I asked for it, he got a OTG as a diwali gift from his office. I was happy :)))) (Thinking 'Good gift from office') and from there I started baking potatoes, veggies, cakes, buns........

And believe me in comparision to our Indian sweets baking cakes is a very easy job.

My next post will be a Marble Cake. Though it looks tricky, it is actually very simple to prepare. My daughters love this cake a lot. So, especially on her b'day she asked me to prepare this 'Marble cake' for her school friends and teachers. What I baked for her will be in my next post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment